Get MVRs from a National Leader
American Driving Records
For over 25 years, insurance agents and carriers, employment screening companies, transportation companies and other businesses have relied on American Driving Records American Driving Records (ADR) to provide quality solutions to reduce risk and improve business performance.
ADR provides driving records for all 50 states (48 instantly), as well as Washington DC, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and Canada. With broad expertise in the MVR business and application processing systems, we have always been at the forefront of industry technology.
Our MVR Data Solutions
- Our easy-to-read, standardized report format
- Access to all 50 states (48 instantly), as well as Washington DC, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and Canada
- Access to data such as, but not limited to, accident records, driving related offenses, license type, restrictions, suspensions or revocations
- Standard nationwide codes and duplicate checking
- Web ordering and reporting (WebMVR)
ADR also offers instant-access Database MVRs for Ohio, Minnesota, Missouri and Tennessee. Integrate into your workflow with Batch, FTP or XML access for real-time transactions. Ask about how you could save up to 50% on state fees!* Contact us today!
Call (800) 343-6633 ext. 1679 for Your FREE Quote!
*Savings may vary. Some restrictions may apply.